Since past few months, I have been hiding away from this blog. My last post was on October 23, 2016. 6 months back!
I went underground mostly for skills & productivity enhancement.
On last birthday (14th November, 2016), I realized that I had been losing the “growth mindset” and turning into really really lazy sloth. Thus, I had decided to put stop on all other activities and to get back myself into growth mindset category. So what did I learn/improve upon?
- Learned basics of economics, stock markets & investments
- I read most of the topics from Zerodha Varsity. Free and highly recommended learning resource.
- Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad – this book is a must read for everyone.
- Completed photography course from: https://sites.google.com/site/marclevoylectures/home
- Revisited Data Structures & Algorithms
- Learned Node.js, AWS, Data Science Basics
- Started participating in competitive programming challenges on HackerRank
Now I feel like I’m back on track and ready to roll. I’ve a long list of pending blog posts that I will start publishing soon.
Time to revive this blog.
Time to reboot.